This year our 4th of July started very early with a 7am neighborhood breakfast. It was yummy, but I don't think we'll be making this an annual event. After taking a nap, we had some family over for some BBQ and fireworks. Unfortunately we are not able to see the local fireworks display from our house like we could before, but with the help of our next door neighbors we were able to put on a great little show. I would also like to thank the unknown neighbor a few streets down, who was shooting off tons of illegal fireworks, Aubrie thought it was "AWESOME". We had a great time with our family, and hopefully next year Finley will be able to stay up long enough to see some fireworks too.
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Happy 4th of JULY!
This year our 4th of July started very early with a 7am neighborhood breakfast. It was yummy, but I don't think we'll be making this an annual event. After taking a nap, we had some family over for some BBQ and fireworks. Unfortunately we are not able to see the local fireworks display from our house like we could before, but with the help of our next door neighbors we were able to put on a great little show. I would also like to thank the unknown neighbor a few streets down, who was shooting off tons of illegal fireworks, Aubrie thought it was "AWESOME". We had a great time with our family, and hopefully next year Finley will be able to stay up long enough to see some fireworks too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Fun Wesla.In that pic of your cute family I thought you were wearing a crown too. When I looked at it bigger it turned out just to be a rock. Oops! :)
so you're a little late on this post! but it's still fun to see your cute family. i love how fin's knees are just black from crawling all over the place. and porter still wants to do sparklers every night since we let him do them on the fourth!
Post a Comment