I can't believe that our little guy is one! Finley had a lot of fun on his birthday, and to my surprise he actually ate his cake. He was a little hesitant at first, but once he tasted the frosting he dove right in! We had a great little party with our family, and Finley got nothing but cars, trucks, & wagons! A needed addition to a house full of girl toys. One of the big moments for me, was when Finley stood for the first time without holding onto anything. Aaron was hoping for some first steps, but we were all really excited to see him standing there. It happened just after this picture was taken.
Why does the first year have to go so fast?! I'm sorry to see it gone, but I'm excited to see what will come next, so here is a quick look back at Finley's 1st year.
4 comments:
wesla! first i'm so glad you started a blog so that i can see your cute kids and what you're up to. we miss you so much up here! and i cannot believe that it's been a year! i haven't seen fin in forever, and he's just so cute!
don't worry that claire had a forward facing car seat when she was only nine months old! so much better! :) don't tell...
i can't believe that aubrie cut her foot open so bad! and i love that fish story. so cute.
Yeah! Your blog looks great. Noah loved seeing the pics and reminded me that we need to call you- will do tomorrow. It's crazy that baby Finley is a year old.
He's a cute little bugger & I am amazed too that he's already hit the one year mark!
Hooray for your blog too. :)
Wesla...I can't believe how much Finley has changed since you guys moved. What a cutie!
Post a Comment