Unfortunately in the video you can only see his head and one arm, it's hard to video tape while trying to catch that little guy. Hopefully next time we'll do a little better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The life and times of Aaron, Wesla, Aubrie, and Finley in their new home town.
Is enjoying his job and Loving his new 5 minute commute! These days Aaron has time for only one Obsession, I mean hobby, and that is Cycling. For those of you interested in reading about his many adventures in the saddle, check out his cycling blog "Shammy Time".
1 comment:
Finley (aka Aaron jr)is getting all hardcore. I still remember him as such a cute little guy. Maybe it was his rough start, but I get extra excited to hear about how he is doing.
And don't get all nervous about Mr. Dizzle, as others have. I'll just go ahead and clear that up right now, Mr. Dizzle is Nathan Mitchell
Post a Comment