It's Aaron again. This is a DVD we gave to a few family members last month. And since I know you're just dying to spend the next 10 minutes watching a video about somebody else's kid...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The life and times of Aaron, Wesla, Aubrie, and Finley in their new home town.
Is enjoying his job and Loving his new 5 minute commute! These days Aaron has time for only one Obsession, I mean hobby, and that is Cycling. For those of you interested in reading about his many adventures in the saddle, check out his cycling blog "Shammy Time".
2 comments:
We (Noah and I) loved that. We miss you guys. Noah wants to have a play date. And he says, "I like you Aubrie. I love you. And I want to marry you and have a play date with you." I loved the walking part during the Tour de France. Chuckle, chuckle. He is such a big boy now. I can't believe it.
That was such a treat. Crazy how fast time flys. Miss you guys.
Post a Comment