Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Growing up

I can't believe how big Finley is getting!  Sunday was his first official day in Nursery and he just walked right in and waved goodbye...no tears, not even a sad face.  I know this should be a good thing, but it's hard to see my little man be so independent!  


4 comments:

Mark and Meghan said...

yes it's definitely a good thing! but it is sad that they're getting so big....it was just yesterday wasn't it??? miss you guys!

Leslie Mingo said...

I need you to do more posts. I miss having you around and seeing how your family is doing.

Meeker home said...

Don't fret. It just means it's time for another. No pressure.

Shalise said...

WESLA,
HELLO! How are you doing? I cannot believe how big Aubrey is now, and you have such a cute little boy- my youngest just went into sunbeams and I wanted her to cry for me and not want to go- that did not happen. Glad to see ur doing so well.
Shalise