
For 10 years and running we have celebrated Valentines day with a heart shaped pizza. This started partially out of necessity (you know, poor married students), but also because I don't subscribe to the belief that Valentines Day should be this over the top Romantic Day. So this year, when Aaron told me he got me a Valentines gift I was a little surprised, then he said he couldn't give it to me until the kids went to bed. So I thought, "oh, he got himself a gift." ;) So later that night I was confused when Aaron brought me a brown wrapped package that looked like a record. What I saw in that brown package can only be described through pictures.


It's good to know that after 11 years together, Aaron can still get me laughing so hard I almost fell off the couch :) Thanks for the best Valentines gift yet!
4 comments:
Wesla...please bring that calendar to the next neighborhood event. I HAVE to see that. That is hilarious. By the way, did Aaron feel like a dork when he purchased that?
Oh my word it's the men on a mission calendar!! Yes, please bring it to the next book club. I'm a little shocked that they would even sell it in the Provo/Orem area. That's too funny.
Oh, I've heard about this scandalous calendar. Too funny. Bring it.
I don't know if they do sell it here. Aaron bought it online, I'm sure to avoid the awkward checkout scene.
Post a Comment